Contact - Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG
Industriestraße 8 - 12
Send a message - Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG
Legal information - Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG
|Describe your Company and attract Business opportunities (WZ08)||Großhandel mit Werkzeugmaschinen (46620)|
|Handelsregister||Stuttgart Registernummer: HRB 460 397|
|No employees||1250 Employees|
|Kompass member for||+ 6 years|
Presentation - Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG
Globally there are more than 27000 machines in use, mainly at suppliers of medical technology, in the optical industry, in aviation, in the automotive industry and in motor sport.
The most important components are developed and manufactured in Gosheim. Hermle’s universal milling machines and machining centres are used for the machining of tools, moulds and series-produced parts.
Hermle produces small to medium-sized three to five-axis milling centres for a wide range of applications.
Even machines for applications with increased demands on precision or machining volumes are manufactured. The different machine models are available with magazine extensions and a pallet changer. Furthermore, various handling systems are offered directly from the manufacturer.
Hermle is all about milling and achieving outstanding results.
This is clearly demonstrated by the slogan "milling at its best". It stands for high-performance, highly innovative machining centres which have risen to a leading position nationally and internationally. It stands for a far-reaching and closely meshed sales and service network and for a worldwide presence.
9 products - Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG See all products
Company catalogues - Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG
Company’s Videos - Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG
General Information - Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG
Contact people - Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG Download the executives list
Herr Günther Beck
Herr Franz-Xaver Bernhard
Herr Benedikt Hermle
News - Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG
Hermle user report
Date: 2 July, 2020 12:00 AM
Read more: www.hermle.de/userreports
Automation comes before digitalization!
Date: 22 April, 2020 7:00 AM
A new automation solution, the HS flex heavy handling system based on the tried-and-tested HS flex system already installed at hundreds of locations, supplements Hermle's capabilities regarding the automation of universal machining centres. With an impressive transport weight of 1200 kg, Hermle's HS flex heavy is breaking ground in a new weight class.
It goes without saying that all the automation solutions are displayed under production conditions. They show how Hermle continues to pursue the path towards automation on which it embarked over 20 years ago.
Recurring themes of the exhibition are currently trending topics such as the Smart Factory, Industry 4.0, UMATI and digitalization in connection with our own digital components, our 'Navigator' intuitive control GUI and the configurable home screen.
Around 50 well-known exhibitors from the fields of tool technology, CAD/CAM, measuring technology and control technology represent significant added value for our visitors. The special exhibition provides you with an up-to-date overview of what is going on in the fields of milling and turning technology.
The balanced product range with a unique machine concept – the modified gantry design –
makes us an indispensable partner when it comes to machining workpiece weights from 1 to 3000 kg with maximum precision. We improve machining economics dramatically by means of product automation. What marks us out from the crowd: partnership – fairness – reliability – and simply 'better milling'.
Highlights of the Open House
- More than 20 machining centres with interesting machining operations from a wide range of industries at our Technology and Training Centre
- An array of automation solutions for component weights ranging from 10 to 3000 kg
- The new HS flex heavy handling system capable of managing transport weights up to 1200 kg
- Digital modules – Navigator user interface – Home screen – HACS and HIMS in a live application
- Special tool technology exhibition, CAD/CAM, measurement and control engineering with approx. 50 well-known exhibitors
- Hermle expert forum – with a wide range of specialist lectures on state-of-the-art machining
- Generative manufacturing with the unique MPA technology
- Service expertise live – presentation and demonstration of our services
- The Hermle User College – tailored concepts and programming, operating, maintenance and repairs
- Guided tours of the company
Location: Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG / Industriestrasse 8-12 / D-78559 Gosheim
Date: 22 - 25 April 2020
Opening times: Wednesday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm, Saturday 9 am – 1 pm
Location - Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG
Opening hours - Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG
Key figures - Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG
Activities - Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG
Main activities within the Kompass classification
- Transfer machine lines and work centres
- Machine tools, multifunctional, for metalworking
Metal milling machines
- Milling machines, universal, knee type, metalworking
- Milling machines, universal, bench, metalworking
- Milling machines, computer numerically controlled (CNC), metalworking
- Milling machines, toolroom
- Milling machines, turbine blade/vane, metalworking
- Milling machines for dies, metalworking
- Milling machines to customer specification, metalworking
Other classifications (for some countries)
WZ (DE 2008) : Großhandel mit Werkzeugmaschinen (46620)
NACE Rev.2 (EU 2008) : Wholesale of machine tools (4662)
ISIC 4 (WORLD) : Wholesale of other machinery and equipment (4659)