10 PLC Training Video Course Library - Product
Description of the Product
Available in DVD format of the CD format. (With the DVD format, test, guide, etc. in print. Extra printed workbooks can be ordered separately. With the CD format, all documents are in digital format on the CDs.
Electrical Distribution, Electrical Control Circuits, Motor Controls, and PLCs.
A comprehensive PLC program applicable to all makes and models of PLCs without requiring any prior PLC knowledge. The program starts off with the basics, thoroughly explains the hardware section of the controller, moves on to both basic and advanced programming topics, and wraps up with proper system implementation guidelines.
- Great for training maintenance and industrial engineers.
The first three PLC training videos introduce the PLC basics, principles, and operation. The next three cover PLC hardware including discrete and analog I/O. The next three PLC training videos explain basic and advanced PLC programming techniques and the final PLC training video shows how to properly implement a PLC-based system.
In addition to enforcing and maintaining the National Electric Code (NEC), our programs also help complement and support the employee training requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1090.332 and ISO 9000 Section 4.18 regulations
- It's even easy to train multiple people, simply order additional student kits with the DVD format, print as needed with the CD format.
In choosing the interactive CD format, you will not need printed workbooks as they are built into the interactive CDs in the form of Review Questions, Final Test, and Prints Certificate with student's score on it. Use CD for a single student, or unlimited user in your facility.
Use our exclusive interactive software to train and evaluate everyone going through the CD-ROM program. Just watch one of the lessons. Then, take a review quiz to see how much was learned. For each question, you'll get instant feedback, and if you miss a question, you will receive a follow-up question to make sure you understand the explanation provided in the feedback.
Assess the performance of each person going through the programs. An interactive Final Exam consists of 20 randomly selected questions from a pool of questions.
- Introduction to Programmable Controllers (27:55 min),
- Number Systems and Codes - their uses and applications in PLCs (25:15 min),
- Logic Functions and How They Relate to PLC Systems (20:56 min)
- General CPU Operations, Memory System, and PLC I/O Addressing (47:20 min),
- Discrete Input/Output Systems (45:15 min), and
- Analog Input/Output Systems (49:32 min)
- PLC Programming Instructions and PLC Control Software - Part 1 (49:59 min),
- PLC Programming Instructions and PLC Control Software - Part 2 (42:33 min),
- PLC Programming Instructions and PLC Control Software - Part 3(43:40 min)
- PLC Control System Implementation and Programming (51:20 min)
“ After viewing the program, we believe that your PLC Video Training Series is the best on the market and definitely meets our needs.”
- George Cooros, T raining Instructor US Steel Corp.
" You covered a huge amount of detail well. It was very easy to understand."
- Jeff Camp, Senior System Engineer, United Control
George Cooros , Training Instructor, US Steel Corp.
"After viewing the program, we believe that your PLC Video Training Series is the best on the market and definitely meets our needs."
Price of the Product
Characteristics of the Product
- Type Training Videos
- Model Allen Bradley
- Brand Rockwell
6 products - Business Industrial Network
Company catalogues - Business Industrial Network
Automation Training Software - Unlimited Students Site & Enterprise Licenses. (English)
Mechanical Training Software - Unlimited user, site licenses. (English)
Automation Training Software Workbook Sample (English)
Electrical Troubleshooting and PLC Troubleshooting Training (English)
LEAN | TPM | Autonomous Maintenance Steps (English)
OPC for SCADA and DCS training (English)