Steam Boiler - Universal 500 - 1800 TC - Product
CERTUSS steam generators of the Universal series with oil, natural-gas or combination combustion are manufactur...
Description of the Product
CERTUSS steam generators of the Universal series with oil, natural-gas or combination combustion are manufactured in four sizes. Individually or combined they meet all requirements and dispose of lightened official installation conditions in Germany.
Combustion: Oil, gas or a combination
Steam output optionally
500 - 600 kg/h
700 - 850 kg/h
1,000 - 1,300 kg/h
1,500 - 1,800 kg/h
All the advantages of the CERTUSS technology
- Extremely high degree of efficiency (with Economiser up to 98% and with 2nd heat exchanger up to 102%). Through the 3-fold air insulation with simultaneous preheating of combustion air at very low emission losses.
- Short heat-up time. Full steam output is reached after a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Immediate output adjustment to the respective stream requirements which saves energy and thus costs.
- With gas burner equipment modulating output control between 50 and 100% steam output (at oil operation via two output stages 50 and 100%).
- Low-maintenance, continuous speed-controlled feed water pump.
- Low-emission burner developed specially to latest European standards for all sizes.
- Notably simplified operation through self-explanatory touch screen menu navigation.
- Graphically supported start and shutdown instructions.
- Optional "Thermotimat" automatic system for fully automatic operation, without manual intervention.
- Remote control and control via Ethernet and mobile communications as an option.
- Optionally: "CVE" supply unit as complete boiler housing installation of boiler feed pump, steam dryer, water conditioning and waste-water mixing heat exchanger.
Operation and installation:
- Secure installation without foundation at low space requirements.
- Can be installed in work areas, no boiler housing required.
- No permit required for installation and use in Germany up to Category III.
- Standard equipping for operation without manual intervention in Germany.
- Multiple-layer user management.
Safety and quality:
- Function and malfunction indications can be linked to central control system / building services control system provided by customer.
- Can be remotely programmed and read out or controlled via Ethernet, CAN bus, PROFIBUS or GSM/UMTS modem (optional).
- Customer service standby 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Spare parts supply guaranteed for 25 years.
- Function and error messages as well as service instructions through clear text display in all languages.
Advantages at a glance:
- Robust all-steel design with double-shell air cooling without insulation materials.
- Air intake from above, trapped heat in boiler house extracted, floor dust remains.
- Noise and vibration damping, elastic aggregate fastening.
- Flue-gas recycling (NOx reduction) optional.
- Vertical tension-free central mounting of the heating system with low-point clarification.
- Recognized exemplary service.
- Can optionally be equipped with burners for EL heating oil, natural gas, liquid gas or combined (natural gas/EL heating oil) tested and approved by the TÜV-Rheinland-Berlin-Brandenburg in accordance with the latest EU regulations for burners.
Price of the Product
Steam capacity kg/h : 500 – 600 / 700 – 850 / 1000 – 1300 / 1500 - 1800
Heating capacity kW : 328 – 393 / 459 – 557 / 656 – 853 / 984 - 1180
Nominal load kW : 364 – 436 / 510 – 619 / 728 – 947 / 1093 - 1311
Height, Width, Depth mm : 1980 x 930 x 1600 / 2290 x 1160 x 1870 / 2535 x 1260 x 2125 / 2675 x 1380 x 2310
Operating pressure max. bar : 8 , 14 , 22 , 29 / 8 , 14 , 22 , 29
Max. permissible overpressure bar : 10 , 16 , 25 , 32 / 10 , 16 , 25 , 32